R E C I P E S
As the weather is getting warmer, I'm getting so excited for fresh vegetable salads on the regular. One of my absolute favorite ways to eat a Caesar salad is topped with all the veggies. This recipe includes a lot of Cruciferous vegetables (including broccoli sprouts) that contain Sulforaphane - a compound that supports your natural defenses in a variety of ways!
- organic romaine
- organic spinach
- organic shredded broccoli and carrot
- organic broccoli sprouts
- organic roasted brussel sprouts
- organic cannellini beans (optional)
- organic parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- pink himalayan salt
- organic caesar dressing of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut brussel sprouts in half length-wise and remove ends. Coat in a little olive oil and salt. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
3. Mix together lettuces and top with shredded broccoli and carrot, broccoli sprouts, roasted brussel sprouts, and parmesan cheese.
4. Top with desired caesar dressing and enjoy!
Tailor the amounts to suit serving needs. Salads are pretty self-explanatory, ha!
This recipe is gluten-free, nut-free, grain-free, vegetarian, paleo, low-carb, and is suitable for most plant-based diets.