R E C I P E S
This is cold-weather comfort food at it's finest. This vegetarian recipe is packed with veggies and fiber, and only takes about 20-30 minutes to make. This recipe is a double batch and should serve about 10-12 people.
- 2 Tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large organic yellow onions (chopped)
- 16oz of organic baby bella mushrooms (slice)
- 4 organic garlic cloves (minced)
- 8oz organic spinach (chopped)
- 2 cups organic peas
- 2 cups organic grass fed whole milk (replace with plain nut or oat milk for DF or V version)
- 2 cups chicken broth (replace with vegetable broth for V version)
- 1/4 cup sprouted brown rice flour (organic corn starch or wheat flour is also an option)
- 4oz organic parmesan cheese (omit for DF or V version)
- 1-2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 20oz pasta of choice (whole grain wheat, 100% chickpea, or brown rice noodles)
Servings: About 10
1. Pairs great with a large Italian side-salad.
2. Choose 100% organic chickpea noodles to get a good dose of fiber and protein with this meal (pictured above).
This recipe can be made gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, vegetarian, & vegan. It is suitable for most plant-based diets.